A 5-week workshop and group coaching series to know yourself and your teammates
How many of us bring a shell-version of ourselves to work? How many of us do a whole lot of things because we unconsciously think we should? How many of us have no idea what we are feeling or yearning for in any given moment? This workshop is all about gathering data on you, not through traditional personality quizzes or strengthsfinder assessments but by paying attention to who you are in the micro-moments.
What you will learn:
- 5 core emotions and why naming them helps regulate them
- Neuroscience and social contagion of emotions
- Mind and body techniques to tap into deeper self-awareness
- To identify and follow core yearnings
Who is this for:
- Individuals who need to work on self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- New managers who want to learn how to coach their team members.
- Women who are let their ‘shoulds’ get in the way of their authenticity.
- Teams who want better engagement, connection, and collaboration.